- 2 Small Zucchini
- 4 Minced Scallions
- 1/2 C chopped basil
- 3/4 C grated pecorino romano
- 1/4 C flour
- 1 Beaten Egg
- 2 Tbs Salt
- Shred the Zucchini and mix it with the salt in a strainer in the sink. Let it sit 10 minutes and then squeeze the excess moisture out with paper towels.
- Mou ix the Zucchini with the scallions, basil, cheese, egg, and flour.
- Drop spoonfuls into hot olive oil, press down with a spatula, and pan fry 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Drain them on paper towels.
I also made a quick Horseradish Sauce to go with them. I used 1/2 C Sour Cream with 2 Tbs of prepared horseradish. I added a pinch of Kosher Salt and some fresh ground black pepper.
They were AWESOME!!! Enjoy. . .
You Might Also Like
Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to keep the content train rolling